Monday, December 2, 2013

This Years Garden Challenge

It's that time of the year again - well actually it has well and truly passed it.... but I have entered into the Yates Garden Challenge again and I realize now that with being so busy with the retreat I am no where near completing anything.

In fact this is what my garden looks like!

But because some of you like to see how I go (Hi Lynda!) I will blog it on here and it will make me get onto it.

I have seedlings already to go - lettuce, tomatoes, capsicums and some other greens. I even have some seed potatoes but you can see there needs to be some major work down over the next few days to even get at the ground!

My aim over the next few weeks is to get a little bit of the things I like to do done each day
  • gardening
  • reading
  • knitting
  • sewing
  • baking
  • 1 Christmas thing
Posting here will help me make sure I do it!

No comments :

Post a Comment