Monday, October 4, 2010

Booties to Match

In a previous post about the blessings of Grandchildren, I showed you a babies jacket and matching beanie I had made.

Our second daughter Jennifer and her hubby, are expecting their first child and our third Grandchild, so I gave them the little set I had knitted.

She thought it would be nice to have the little booties to match so I have knitted them up.
They are all of a pixie theme with little pointy parts, on the hat and a slight turn up in the toes.
The green and white stripe enables it to suit either a boy or girl.

They have chosen not to find out what sex it will be until the birth, which I tend to agree with.
The joy after all that hard work is the surprise of finding out if it is a son or daughter.

1 comment :

  1. Ah! By the look of those booties, it looks like there may be a little 'elf' joining the family! Very cute. Maa

    ReplyDelete